Suggestion System for Non-Movies/Tv-Shows

gnibbo

I have a bunch of videos that aren't indexed by metadata providers. I've selected the "Movies" content type to make use of the suggestions feature. Unfortunately it only works for videos following a specific naming scheme (I think it's a date in the title or a dash).

Please consider expanding the suggestions systems for videos that are not movies.

I haven't really found out if manually edited metadata is affected by the suggestions, but in any case it would be really helpful to have a feature that lets you edit metadata of multiple items at the same time.

Also a indicator for which metadata an item has would be useful (maybe just for tags).

Hi, any video that is part of a movie library is eligible for suggestions. In order for them to work though, there needs to be some common metadata between videos. For example, common genres, actors, tags, studios, etc. Does this answer your question?

there needs to be some common metadata between videos. For example, common genres, actors, tags, studios, etc.

Thank you, it does answer my question. I must have not tagged enough content before.

A quick tagging feature would be really helpful!