Photo

Episodes of a series run episodes of ANOTHER series

TV series

Best Answer Happy2Play , 21 September 2019 - 01:54 PM

What is the folder structure of that library?  But from your screenshot your episodes appear to be merged into multi version as you have a version drop down box.

TV is restrictive on structure and naming.

https://github.com/M.../wiki/TV-naming

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Happy2Play OFFLINE  

Happy2Play

Trial and Error

• Moderators
  • 15760 posts
  • Local time: 09:11 AM
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 24 September 2019 - 03:45 PM

The only difference is Emby is more restrictive on your library setups as the wiki's show.

#22 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 138211 posts
  • Local time: 12:11 PM

Posted 24 September 2019 - 06:07 PM

I think they are probably just being merged due to having the same tvdb id's on the series, which could be caused by nfo files created by previous scans. If you go into your settings for the TV library and uncheck the option to automatically merge series, then run a library scan, I bet this will be resolved. 

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks !

#23 Happy2Play OFFLINE  

Happy2Play

Trial and Error

• Moderators
  • 15760 posts
  • Local time: 09:11 AM
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 24 September 2019 - 06:19 PM

This image to suggest a structure/library issue, as this would point to a library named The Soprano.

5d8a96072b9c8_ex.jpg

So we would need to go over everything from this libraries setup to the exact folder structure.

#24 lapagalia OFFLINE  

lapagalia

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Local time: 05:11 PM

Posted 25 September 2019 - 10:10 AM

Yeah, you're right. But there are still erratic behaviors. In all cases, after creating a TV series and scanning the files, Emby ALWAYS assigns to ALL TV series the poster and the name of... Wicked Tuna! (which is what appears in the tvshow.nfo file). I have to fix them one by one, setting the identity by entering the rightful series name and IMDB id.  

As serie metadata downloaders I have: TheMovieDB and The Open Movie Database.
As season metadata downloaders I have: TheMovieDB.
And as metadata downloaders of episodes I have: TheMovieDB and The Open Movie Database.

I think they are probably just being merged due to having the same tvdb id's on the series, which could be caused by nfo files created by previous scans. If you go into your settings for the TV library and uncheck the option to automatically merge series, then run a library scan, I bet this will be resolved. 

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TV series

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users