MBC won't load - worked last night...

DGMayor

DGMayor

All of a sudden, I can't load MBC.   When I go to the configurator, I get a page full of errors and it says it can't find the server (same computer).  I'm running the latest Beta server (3.0.5267.16902) as of a day ago, but I've loaded MBC since then..

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45741371/Configurator-462014d4024591992d4b268a1ed0a3bffb0fb0.log

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45741371/MBClassic-4620141a0e65bc379d491c97a7aebd7c529294.log

I've restarted the server, no change. Restarted the computer, no change.  I just don't understand what is going on...

MBT loads. 

No idea what is going on...I've changed nothing in the last 24 hours to cause this.

Edit: just noticed something in the configurator logs about Channels.

Edited by DGMayor

What version of MBC?  I'm afraid changes on the server end may be incompatible with the current released version of MBC.

DGMayor

163.  Can I get my hands on the latest?

Edited by DGMayor

If you can't even start MBC in order to update, that could be a real problem.

@@Luke - looks like something else in the model changed with this latest beta that is even more far-reaching than the first thing.

DGMayor

If you can't even start MBC in order to update, that could be a real problem.

@@Luke - looks like something else in the model changed with this latest beta that is even more far-reaching than the first thing.

Also, going into configurator gives me the error, then configurator loads, but crashes when I try to click on anything.

Edited by DGMayor

DGMayor

So...how long do I have to go without MBC?  I'm starting to get the shakes ;)

Try changing the user you are connecting with to not Block unrated items in the parental control settings and see if that will allow you to get in and then update to the dev version.

DGMayor

My user isn't blocking anything..plus I can't even get in to see the user selection.  I click the icon and it crashes without leaving the WMC screen.

Edited by DGMayor

In the server dashboard user setup.  All these checkboxes are un-checked?

539375aa85a92_blockunrated.png

david3663

Have you tried removing MBC and installing it again from the link on the download page? I seem to remember this happening to me before and that is what i had to do but could be a different issue.