I can't log in, even using exact login credentials sent to me *from* Emby...

grlfrmthmn

grlfrmthmn

Okay, that's actually working, with the password sent to me in the "reset password' email from Emby. (once I'm logged in though, and I go to change my password, it asks for my current password first, which I know is correct because it's still in my clipboard from logging in previously, but when I entered it, the response is always, "Invalid username or password.")

Additionally, after entering my pin successfully on the computer, I return to my roku and it still hasn't connected to the server (it's the same screen with the options for emby connect or add a server).

When I go to add the server manually, it spins and spins, ultimately landing on an error message: "We're unable to connect to the selected server right now. Please ensure it is running and try again." Timeout waiting for a response from the server."

I am positive I entered the server information correctly (I copied it from my dashboard, LAN settings since I'm at home), and the server is indeed running (I can see it on my computer now).

What else can I try?

Did you successfully connect the user in the server configuration (does a cloud icon show on their tile in user setup)?

If you just enter the server address manually, does that work?