Issue with Media Theme songs

ireme
Go to solution Solved by radeon,

ireme

I think the problem is due to the latest dev MediaBrowser Classic..... maybe I'm wrong. (I'm using too the latest dev of Media Server)
I have installed the Media Theme songs and when I go into the details of the movie, Theme.mp3 hear but the screen goes black.
If I then return to see the details of the film and the music keeps playing.

Maybe a video will explain better:

http://www.firedrive.com/file/FDBE185F913C5DAE

Edited by ireme

ireme

ebr, I read the post but I do not think that is related to what happens to me.

I disabled the "The New Internal Player" because I use "MediaControl plugin" and problem happens with not windowed  screen (always I run the Mediabrowser Classic in fullscreen)

Sorry, I didn't watch your video because it spammed me with add tabs and then wanted me to create an account in order to view it.

Try again with the next dev release and see how it works.  There will still be the basic issue with theme backdrops until one of those devs responds.

ireme

Just updated to  MBC 3.0.172.0 but doesn't fix the problem.

Tried with Pearl, Chocolate and Breeze theme.

Maybe Radeon should take a look.

• Solution
radeon

MBC 176 and the Theme Video Backdrops plugin 1.0.5  fixes this issue.

• Like 1

radeon

Sorry Radeon, but with the latest versions of MBS, MBC and Themes, the behavior is the same.

I already uninstall Themes and install it again but doesn't fix the problem.

http://www.firedrive...09A2DA06C8065C6

@@ireme, im just replying to your PM publicly just so it can help others out if they come across the same issue. I cant tell what theme you're using there. What is it?

Just make sure that you have the theme media options disabled in roc, crystal or aztec themes as they have there own method for playback of themes which im guessing will no longer work with the latest versions of mediabrowser.

politby

MBC 176 and the Theme Video Backdrops plugin 1.0.5  fixes this issue.

I'm at .179 and 1.0.5 and themes are still playing in fullscreen. Only Chocolate installed.

I'm at .179 and 1.0.5 and themes are still playing in fullscreen. Only Chocolate installed.

This is puzzling - others have said they are working properly...  Can anyone else confirm the issue is still there?

It looks like you have Crystal or other Lee themes installed.  Be sure you have the theme functionality in that theme disabled (if it is still there).

politby

Turns out the machine had lost its DNS entry for my domain server, so it simply had no access to the theme videos.

I discovered this by chance when Autohotkey couldn't find its script folder on the server. :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk