DVBViewer Plugin can't change IP settings

Softwoolf

Softwoolf

Dear All,

installed the dvbviewer plugin in emby on my emby-vm (192.168.2.81). The Media Server is running on thy physical machine (192.168.2.11 - hosting the .81 btw). The dvbviewer plugin gives me the .81 together with the different MediaServer ports. 

I change the IP to .11 and press "save" but nothing happens. The next time I open the dvbviewer plugin settings the .81 is still there...

Uninstalled the plugin and installed again, then deinstalled emby server completely (including deleting everything) and installed from scratch again, used different browsers, cleared browser cache - same behaviour. Any ideas anyone please ?

best regards,

Soft

Edited by Softwoolf

Softwoolf

Server version is 4.2.1.0 premiere user

after changing ip from .81 to .11 and pressing "save connection settings" the console output is as follows:

VM167:249 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: form.querySelector(...).val is not a function
    at <anonymous>:249:121
(anonymous) @ VM167:249
Promise.then (async)
saveConfiguration @ VM167:226
(anonymous) @ VM167:91
dispatch @ jquery.slim.min.js?v=4.2.1.0:2
v.handle @ jquery.slim.min.js?v=4.2.1.0:2

Softwoolf

its me again.... strange - deinstalled he plugin and installed an old version (1.5.1). restarted emby server ofcourse - but the dvbviewer plugin is not listed under my plugins...

installed the 1.6.3 - plugins shows, after trying to change the ip the console says

VM568:249 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: form.querySelector(...).val is not a function
    at <anonymous>:249:121

Softwoolf

ok so I think I have to wait for Luke's response :-)

Luke, there are theree kids and a wife waiting to look TV with my brandnew rasperry-pi-based ambilight :-] - everything subject to your brain&muscle now :-]