No Play Back

Mopar_Mudder

Mopar_Mudder

All of the sudden I can't play back any movies or even a trailer for the movie. Clickin play nothing happens. Also it is taking a long time to load cover art. When this happens I can't exit MBT either.

MBT Version 3.0.5243.22734

Attached the last couple of logs

theater-63537421927.txt

theater-63537337302.txt

Edited by Mopar_Mudder

There is a known issue so I'll just tell you what the solution most likely is. The developer added some new components to the video player that have to be downloaded, and unfortunately there is no loading feedback yet to tell you what is going on. For me, it only took about 15 seconds, but others on slower connections have reported longer wait times. Once it downloads you're good to go though. We'll obviously have to get some visual notification in there.

Mopar_Mudder

There is a known issue so I'll just tell you what the solution most likely is. The developer added some new components to the video player that have to be downloaded, and unfortunately there is no loading feedback yet to tell you what is going on. For me, it only took about 15 seconds, but others on slower connections have reported longer wait times. Once it downloads you're good to go though. We'll obviously have to get some visual notification in there.

I will give it a try

That did the trick, took around 10 minutes

Edited by Mopar_Mudder