Video Playback Issues

ben61694

ben61694

If I pause whatever is playing on my TV either through the Android app or asking my Google home to pause (I'm playing on a Chromecast), it basically starts a 3 or so minute timer where it doesn't matter if I resume playing or stay paused, the video will stop and go to the Emby screen.

I have times where the Emby app in the notifications bar of my phone will disappear and I have to kill Emby on my phone and reconnect to my Chromecast for the controller to show up in my notifications again. I can however control my media through the Emby app directly still as it's still considered connected.

Sometimes when I have the issue of the notification disappearing, I don't have the first issue of playback stopping. I can pause and resume my video indefinitely without Emby timing out and kicking me off the video.

I also have issues with playback on one specific season of a show and I'm not sure why. I went and checked the conversions and there shouldn't be any issues. I'm able to play it on my phone just fine but when I play it on my Chromecast, either it doesn't load at all or there's no audio at all.

I have attached logs.

logs.zip

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
ben61694

The first issue no longer happens. The second has existed since the beginning of time of me using emby. The last issue is still there.

Edited by ben61694

• 2 weeks later...