metadata issue

byakuya32

byakuya32

I got vikings on the server where the metadata has updated to the wrong show. It updates to vikki the little viking. I can manual change the name of the show and point to the tvdb id but it will not change the episode names to match my files or the tvdata base.

byakuya32

Yes I have tried it with the id's from various data bases. it just won't update with the correct name. It is changing the names of various shows as well. It does not appear to be changing the file names for the show though. It seems the latest change that happened is that there was a update to the tvdb plugin and napi subs was added but I don't thing adding anouther subs plugin would start this issue. It seems to only be happening to TV shows not movies. I have also tried deleting all the metadata and using identity so that the meta data would rebuild and it seems to be getting worse. I am using windows server 2019 build 1809 for my o's if that helps.

byakuya32
If I look at the metadata plugins the following are listed: the movie database, nfo metadata, omdb, tvdb, anime, fanarttv, studio images, the audiodb, musicbrainz

If I open up identify they are listed in the following order: anidb, anilist,anisearch, imdb, myanimelist, proxer,the moviedb,the tvdb, zap2lt

I don't know how to tell the order they are running in. I have even removed all the other id's that populated other than the tvdb and imdb ones for the show I am after it to download the metadata for.

I don't know how to tell the order they are running in

It's in the settings for your TV library. Can you please check on that? Thanks.

Happy2Play

So does the series have providerid mismatching (each provider pointing to a different series)?