Videos keep stuttering constantly need help to fix please

Aman3798

Aman3798

Hi Guys,I am totally new to emby I manage to create account with shared emby server from provider called monkey devices alternative to bacon feet.I have Nvidia shield 2017 model and internet’s speed well over 80 mbps.

Now the main issue am seeing right now is pretty much all videos larger or small buffering or pausing every 2-3 seconds.I did try lowers speed for transcoding settings didn’t seem to make no difference,I did try option playback correction still nothing.I am using android tv emby app because I couldn’t connect to server on Nvidia shield app that I downloaded from emby website.But android tv app don’t seem to work any better for me.

First 3-4days app emby worked absolutely fine for me and then don’t know what went wrong always buffering,cleared catche regularly too.

Please help me to find fix with emby ,I got plex same time no issues at all just emby causing problems for me

Hi, so this is not your Emby Server, correct? I would suggest lowering the in-app quality setting. What is it set to now?

Aman3798

Hi ,As mentioned above I did try lower it from playback settings to like 30 mbps also tried with auto no changes in terms of buffering

30Mbs is still a very high limit for remote.

Bottom line, though is that you probably need to talk to the owner of the server for direction here.

Thanks.