Schedules Direct subscription ending - time to migrate to emby service

adrianwi

adrianwi

I've been using the Schedules Direct service since switching from Plex (almost 2 years ago now!) but as this is now part of Premiere I thought I'd try and save a few $s

I'm in the UK have a HDHomeRun tuner which maps to the channel guide pretty well, with only a few manual changes.

I'm also using a IPTV service and have a Tuner setup from a .M3U file.  I don't seem to be able to map these to anything other than the OTA channels available to my HDHomeRun, when some of these are from subscription services (Sky, BT Sport, etc.) and from other countries (mainly the US ones, such as HBO, AMC, etc.)

Is it possible to manually map these using them emby service?

Thanks

adrianwi

When you say 'mapping tool' is that clicking the 3-dots next to Emby Guide Data and then Map Channels?

If it is, then yes I have looked at this but the list of channel displayed is significantly greater than the list of channels available in the drop-down list.  I need all of the channels available in the drop-down list and not just the UK OTA ones.

Thanks

UPDATE - think I might have worked this out, as I can add multiple sets of TV Guide Data, selecting the appropriate country and service.  Mapping a list of 600-700 channels though by having to scroll through a similar size list with different names doesn't seem like an efficient way of doing this.  Surely even a simple search should be an option?

Edited by adrianwi