Is there a way of getting a pretty old version of Emby?

the_profiler

the_profiler

I am having a problem with emby. I have seen a couple people have noticed the problem as well. I have been collection my video files for over 12 years. My of them started off in .xvid or .avi video files. Now we are using .mkv to download them. Emby used to play those older files very well with no problem. Now it doesn't. It hasn't for a while. It runs very pixelated and static mixed. I have done some testing with my computer. I can play these files just fine on the computer without emby or on my computer to tv through HDMI and they work. But when I play the AVI files on emby, I get a mess. The MKV files are just fine. I saw a few other people on the forum have the same problem. 

The problem I had when trying to download the other older ones is it didn't work for me. I would pick one that said windows 86 or 64 server but in the end it would not load up like regular emby. I uninstalled  the previous version with revo uninstaller pro. then installed the other. . I just don't know where I am messing up at. 

Dan Flores