There was an error saving the TV provider.

Pain

When adding a M3U tuner I get this error. Adding the HD Homerun I do not get this error..

Alert There was an error saving the TV provider. Please ensure it is accessible and try again.

I am using xteve and have never had this problem. All I have done was upgrade xteve to 2.0

Thanks

This means you added a file that doesn't exist. Please check the path you entered and try again.

Well after rebooting Emby its working now. The paths are the same they been for several months.. Nothing has changed except updating xteve....

Its still happening. I can add a tuner just fine. Then I try and add a second tuner and I get that error. So I reboot Emby and then I can add the second tuner..

Hi @@Luke

Have you seen anything in the log? I think whats happening is Emby is loosing connection to xteve some times. If I look under Live TV and edit a guide in Emby it shows no channels all blank. So I will reboot Emby and they are all back and working. Thats why I could not add a tuner before. The DSM took an update the other day but at the same time I updated xteve to 2.0.2 so I am not sure when this started exactly. Also every morning everything seems fine on the guide but 1 tuner is always missing, so a few channels on the guide are missing. I have to reboot Emby and scan guide for new channels to fix it.

Thanks for any help..

Has there been an xteve update lately? I cannot reproduce this with the server contacting other hosts.