UK or USA version....

benfra

I want to be install emby on my tv. And with the USB stick doesn't work. Can i change it to uk version? Maybe than i can install emby on my Samsung tv. I live in belgium.

Thnaks

Oh ok. But now i cant find the emby app in the Samsung store. If i change my tv to uk or USA version than can i install emby with the Samsung store? Or not?

FrostByte

He wants to install the app from the Samsung store because of the problem with 2015s where the USB app deletes itself every time you restart your TV.

Oh ok. But now i cant find the emby app in the Samsung store. If i change my tv to uk or USA version than can i install emby with the Samsung store? Or not?

Yes, you should still be able to change the region of your TV to US or UK and install from the store.  The version is same no matter what region you choose, so it's really up to you which you prefer.  I would choose UK though just because you live in EU

There should be a post in here on how to change your region, let us know if you need help

Edited by FrostByte

FrostByte

For 2015 do this

Change Samsung Smart TV Hub region for J-Series (2015) TVs

1. Choose TV as source.
2. Select Menu on the remote control.
3. Select System.
4. Choose Setup.
5. Continue the set up.
6. When you get to the Smart Hub Terms & Conditions page, press the following buttons:

If using a Smart Control remote: Mute, Return, Volume Up, Channel Up, Mute.  

or if using an IR remote: >>(FF) + 2 + 8 + 9 + <<(REW)

7. Change your Samsung Smart TV region to UK
8. Finish the setup
9. Find the app and Install from the Samsung store as usual.