Auto Boxset not adding movie to collections

jluna001

jluna001

Recently I noticed the Back to the future movie isn't in the collection. I tried manually added, removed all movies from collection, and even uninstalled plugin and still doesn't show up.  Also removed the file from the library waited a day, then added it back to the media folder. 5d6467c4ba6d9_Screenshot20190826at70418P

One thing I did notice is the Metadata for the movie in the Collections tree is completely blank.  I am also unable to add the external IDs 

5d64686383ff5_Screenshot20190826at70007P

Non of the metadata is filled out and the External ID's field are not available.

5d6468b306dff_Screenshot20190826at65932P

Any idea on what could be causing this?

Happy2Play

If deleting the "Back to the Future Collection" and allowing to rebuild does not resolve the issue (Scan All Libraries), then I would suspect there is a issue within your library.db.

Happy2Play

How would I go about repairing the libraty.db?

Technically there is no repairing as when issues similar to this were only resolved with new one (unless you can find and resolve the issue in the database manually).  But anything you do you need to ensure you maintain a backup of the library.db.

If removing the media (all the Back to the Future movies) and deleting the Collection, then performing a library scan, then re-adding the movie items and doing another scan does not produce a correct Collection.  That means there are item database entries that are conflicting with each other within your library.db.  You could poke around in a copy of the database to see if you can find a issue but you somewhat have to know what to look for. 

My experience is you can't break something that is already broken.  But backups, backups, backups are the key.

jluna001

I do have backups via the plugin. I couldn't seem to figure out how to restore from them. I'm running on emby in an UNRAID docker and still new to it.

Happy2Play

I do have backups via the plugin. I couldn't seem to figure out how to restore from them. I'm running on emby in an UNRAID docker and still new to it.

The plugin backs up configuration and userdata not the databases themselves.  I am not familiar with Docker or Unraid but as long as you point the plugin on the new installation to where the back ups reside you should be able to restore them.