What happened? All of a sudden no graphics

JazMac

JazMac

I set this up the first time and it went smoothly.  The images were there for all my rips and it looked great.  I just reloaded my OS (Windows 8.1 Pro) and reinstalled my apps, including Media Browser.  Now only a few graphics show and the bulk are just place holders. I've enabled everything just like before and now, bumpcas.  Where should I be looking to fix this?  Help!

you probably want to start with some concrete examples, and also discuss how it looks in the web client because that's the first place to debug. screenshots are helpful too. thanks.

JazMac

This is basically what shows up in my browser. Its odd because the first time I set this up, it was beautiful.  Now, not so much.

Koleckai Silvestri

Do you store the imAges with your media? Or was it stored with the server data. If you reinstalled Windows with the latter and not backing up your server data, you need to download all those images again.

JazMac

Do you store the imAges with your media? Or was it stored with the server data. If you reinstalled Windows with the latter and not backing up your server data, you need to download all those images again.

I thought I set up to do that but something must have gone wrong because the graphics didn't show up this time.  To answer your question, the graphics are stored with the video...just as before.  I have a ton of graphics in there but that is where they stay.  What am I missing?

Edited by JazMac

yardameus

Has MBT been open for 2 days straight, if so, then that should be plenty.

yardameus

Maybe show us a screenshot of the American Hustle folder.  Otherwise, try running the Scan Media Library scheduled task.

JazMac

Maybe show us a screenshot of the American Hustle folder.  Otherwise, try running the Scan Media Library scheduled task.

They are not individual folders. They are all in the same folder in my external. Are you saying they should all be in a separate folder? I didn't have it that way the first time but whatever helps.

JazMac

No, they don't need to be.

Thanks. Because there were not in a single folder the first time I installed this. Not sure whats happening right now.

JazMac

I give up on Media Browser for now. Maybe its a Windows 8.1 limitation or something but it has too many issues that I have patience for. I don't get what I did differently installing this the second time but nothing I've done fixes it.  I may get back to it another time.  Thanks all.