Better Support For Landscape Images On Live TV Section

dcxmurphy

dcxmurphy

Hey guys,

It would be great if you could add better support for landscape images for the live TV section in Emby. I use a custom XMLTV for NZ live TV and many of the images are fetched from our on demand services which provide only landscape images. For examples, I've attached screenshots.

5d6398862d765_ScreenShot20190826at82927P

When clicking on the program from the guide view, it comes up with this. This is a small example of what I'm talking about but it would be nice if the landscape image was made larger and the text moved to the left or something to make the spacing look better. However, this is not really the issue.

5d63994209324_ScreenShot20190826at83243P

This is in the programmes view. As you can see, the Masterchef listing has low res artwork as it is a cropped section of a landscape image, making it not as nice to look at XD.

5d639ab583905_ScreenShot20190826at83900P

This is in the schedule view. The active recording listing is smooshed into a square making it look a little odd. Also, the listing for the landscape image for Tuesday Aug 27 has been squeezed into a landscape image. All this inconsistency makes it the Emby live TV experience not as great as it could easily be. I hope you consider this!

• Like 1