Breeze prior version request

ireme
Go to solution Solved by leedavies,

ireme

As we all know the latest 1.0.12.0 Breeze is not usable.
I remember that the previous version did not have these problems, could someone please attach the previous dll
?.

Thanks in advance

I just moved the last version of Breeze to "Beta" status so you can now install the release version and get the prior one.

Lee - sorry to do that without consulting you but you have been very busy and this will give folks the choice of which version to use.

• Like 1

Sorry ebr, but the only version it's yet 1.0.12.0 for dev, release or beta.

Sorry, I don't follow what you are saying there.  That version is several versions back.

ireme

The latest Release Breeze version is 1.0.12.0 that is giving trouble.

I thought that would be like Beta version 1.0.12.0 after your comment, but there is no previous version to download from Classic Meciacenter plugins that works better than 1.0.12.0.

It would be possible to have a separate depository  or any link where to download previous versions?

Edited by ireme

If you need to go that far back, you'll need to wait for Lee to chime in.  We need to get stable and performing versions labeled as "Release" and then use the Beta and Dev level for all others.  I don't know which versions of other people's plug-ins should be what.  Sorry.

• Like 1

leedavies

I just moved the last version of Breeze to "Beta" status so you can now install the release version and get the prior one.

Lee - sorry to do that without consulting you but you have been very busy and this will give folks the choice of which version to use.

No need to apologize, thanks.

• Solution
leedavies

The latest Release Breeze version is 1.0.12.0 that is giving trouble.

I thought that would be like Beta version 1.0.12.0 after your comment, but there is no previous version to download from Classic Meciacenter plugins that works better than 1.0.12.0.

It would be possible to have a separate depository  or any link where to download previous versions?

For anyone that wants to go back to Breeze v1.0.10.0 (the jerky scrolling was reported from v1.0.11.0 and later), I've set all versions from 1.0.11.0+ to beta level now, so you'll only get prompted to download them if you set your plugin updates level to beta.

Remove Breeze, make sure your level is set to release and download/install Breeze again to get 1.0.10.0.

Temporary fix for the jerky scrolling....

• Like 1

ireme

Thanks Lee, I understand the problems that gives us all life and sometimes not time for everything.
Until the new release is available solving jerky scrolling problem, it would be possible to add to the v1.0.10.0 the improvement of "wide title"
?

I think that would be to modify few lines code but if not wait for the next release. I love the Breeze theme

Edited by ireme