Ratings Missing from Movies

georgewill76

georgewill76

Hi

A few days ago my emby for kodi app updated to version 4.1.13.  Since then the ratings for all my movies, which gets pulled from community rating in emby server, have disappeared.  I am running Kodi 18.3 and Emby Server 4.2.1.0

Just wanted to check if this was a known problem or if anyone else is having the same problem?

Also, I noticed that when I go into the configuration options for the Emby for Kodi app, the option for Sync Rotten Tomatoes ratings is missing from Sync setting/menu.

Angelblue05

The setting has been made permanent since there is a spot for that data in the database. It should however, not have an effect on existing ratings.

I will look into it, I’m away until the end of next week, so thanks for your patience on this.

georgewill76

5d59a343eabd4_hUgMOwk.jpgHi Angelblue05

Thanks for looking into this for me.  Think I have figured out what the problem is, but not sure how to fix it.  I think the problem is related to the rotten tomatoes rating now being integrated, instead of having the option to disable it.  I am using the Titan Skin for Leia and when using the emby for kodi app I had to disable sync rotten tomatoes ratings/info because in Titan the ratings are displayed as stars, below the title and description of movie, which is pulled from emby community rating and not critic rating.  When I had sync rotten tomatoes enabled it wouldnt display any ratings, when I disabled it I would get my ratings.  I can tell this is the reason as I have a few movies that don't have any metadata for critic rating and they are displaying the ratings without any problems.

• Like 1

georgewill76

Hi Angelblue05

I have done some more testing.  Basically, all my star ratings were there before, when I did the upgrade.  When I went to repair my libraries, that's when I noticed my star ratings disappear.  I did a clean install of kodi and installed the latest emby for kodi app, version 4.1.14 and no star ratings appeared.  I downgraded from 4.1.13 to 4.1.8, which is the last version before rotten tomatoes was integrated, and all the star ratings for all my movies reappeared.  I am still on 4.1.8 as that seems to be working for me right now but if you need me to do some testing, like upgrade back to 4.1.14 to see if stars remain and also repair libraries to see what happens, I am ok doing that.

• Like 1