New Episodes added to library are not shown on Emby

skadriancorp

skadriancorp

I'm seeing an issue where for certain series' episodes added using auto organize or manually are not shown on emby.

In the log I see that the episodes are moved to the correct directory, but then the library monitor refreshes the series and creates creates a virtual unaired episode list for the season that was just added, then immediately deletes the metadata path, creates the virtual unaired episode again and removes the episodes from the database again. At this point when I browse to the series on the web interface the season that I just added is not shown.

Then I went ahead and did a library scan, which pretty much re-executed what I mentioned above, but still the episodes are not shown in the series.

I have attached the log below

embyserver.txt

Sammy

I've been noticing this too where stuff physically in my library doesn't show up on my ShieldTV devices. I see it on my Android Phone but not on the ShieldTV. I'll gather more information and post when I get a chance to do so.

skadriancorp

Hi there, why do you feel they're not shown? Can you please go over an example? Thanks !

As its shown in the log, I just added the episodes for season 2 of that series. But still when I browse to the series on the web interface/mobie app or theater, only the 1st season is shown.

Just now I discovered that clicking on the 1st season doesn't show any episodes for the 1st season inside of it. I had all the episodes correctly with metadata prior to auto organize adding season 2. This not the 1st series' that I've seen this happen.

Previously, I had to remove the entire series' from the library folder, run a library scan and re-add them. After that the series was shown on emby, but none of the seasons were shown. I did see the episodes in the "episodes" view with no metadata and had to manually refresh the episodes in order for them to get metadata and be placed correctly under each season.

Not sure why this is happening.

skadriancorp

It works fine with a new series. Seems to happen when a new season is added to an existing series.

Also to note, as I mentioned above after forcing metadata to be fetched by selecting episodes from the "episodes" menu in the web interface, any new episodes added to the same series in subsequent weeks just shows up on that "episodes" menu without any metadata. I.e. the new episodes is not shown in "Next Up" or "Latest" sections. I have to again refresh the episode manually for it show up in those sections.