GameBrowser 3 and Amstrad CPC Emulator

Sparrowlogins

Sparrowlogins

HI, I hope someone can help.  I am currently configuring my GB3 within MBT.

I have recently downloaded an Amstrad CPC rom emulator ( for nostalgia purposes ) and a bunch of games/demo's etc. 

I can play them straight from the rom but there is no option in the GB3 Server app to configure an Amstrad option (There is Spectrum, Commodore, Amiga, Atari etc.)  Does this actually matter or can I add the games to another category such as Spectrum or Arcade (as I am not going to use either) and just cope with the metadata separately.

Also, having configured MBT to try to use the rom, I don't seem to have the option to add any external player in he Games area - the game system choice is blank and pressing the +/- keys does nothing

I have followed the instructions in setup and everything shows up in both library and the games tab in MBT but I think I am missing something. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Sparrowlogins

@@Sparrowlogins, anyjoy with this?

None so far although I must admit I haven't asked any further.  Would still be great.  A bit niche though possibly, although being selfish, as found some stuff I created as part of a CPC demo group called Donut System back in the 90s online and would love to be able to easily get at it on the big screen via MB3/MBT and would love to play some of the old favourites too.

Any ideas anyone?  Not a priority but if it could be done it would be fantastic