My anime wont play

Zagarott

Zagarott

Hey sorry if not doing this right first time posting i recently setup a whole sonarr + emby setup and it got 1080p versions of demon slayer.

But since i updated the app anytime i try to watch anime it gets 4secs in or so then kicks me back to home screen and if i try again the app closes. Any anime is doing it now. Even the ones that worked before. But my latest couple episodes of swamp thing worked fine.

So not sure if its subtitles or what.

SamES

I suspect the file has ASS or SSA subtitles.  There is a known issue which will be resolved in the next release.  

Try playing them with the subtitles turned off from the details screen to confirm

Zagarott

So too make things more confusing i turned off subtitles in the like home screen of tv app it wouldnt play video so i enabled them there then disabled it with the cc button while video had started and now its playing full 1080p with subtitles even though its disabled under the cc button.

Zagarott

Here is the stuff i think is most relevant i can reply a screenshot of my logs folder if you need.

I can't really show the issue as im watching it on my tv and have no way of recording that, i tried on my phone but the files are like 100mbs and my upload is slow as balls.

embyserver.txt

embyserver-63700992000.txt

ffmpeg-transcode-458c10ed-f94c-4c4a-8a7b-5224be11757c_1.txt

ffmpeg-transcode-3e256047-07f5-451a-952d-3c1124da9470_1.txt

Ok, in both cases it's transcoding when it shouldn't be. It's resolved for the next release of the app. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...