Fire TV Guide Does Not Load

InIrons

InIrons

When trying to load Guide in Emby on FireTV Cube the Loading icon just spins and spins

When initially opening the Guide it does display "Error opening Guide"

I am using Emby Guide (was previously using Schedules Direct).  If I use my android phone the guide loads fast. 

I created the logs at approximately 3:20 or so and redid the logs at 3:42 pm whilst I was logged in as user "Admin".  If I log in as user InIrons I get channel numbers but <No program data available> is displayed.  I did refresh the guide.

So it appears that the "Admin" user cannot access the guide but the "InIrons" user can access even though the Guide is incomplete.

The main server is Windows 10 PC with premiere membership with server name WIN10-DESKTOP

I click Live TV and then on top row menu click Guide and then it just spins.

5d4b2999e0740_main_menu.jpg

And then the guide just spins:

5d4b29b9f3c42_guide_spinning.jpg

Edited by InIrons

InIrons

Hi Luke...

I am running Version 4.2.0.40

It indicates my Emby Server is up to date.

Thanks!

Preston (InIrons)

InIrons

OK I logged in tonight and just navigated to Guide... the channels in teh guide then began to display.   Now I didnt toggle the favorites heart icon but could see where that would not display anything if no favorites were selected and that fave heart icon is checked ... its possible one of my "users" hit that but am not sure. I played around with the heart favorite icon a bit and could see how it behaves.

I have refreshed the guide several times on the server but still no Program Data Available on most of the channels

But still I get the channels with <No Program Data Available>  for the show using the Emby guide info (I didnt sign up for Schedules Direct again so am using Emby Guide)

5d4cad889428b_No_pgm_scrnshot.jpg

Edited by InIrons

And it still looks correct in the emby web app, right?

I don't think we ever established that but definitely need to know.

Looks like it may be a channel mapping issue.

InIrons

In the Emby app on Android Phone the channel guide populates well with the channel numbers and most shows in the guide have description/title there.. I dont get the <No program data> message at all.

Same with chrome browser connection to Emby via IP address... channel guide populates with the channel numbers and most shows in the guide have description/title and there are no <No program data available> messages at all.

So for all other apps I consider it to be ok... but for FireTV Cube I see the guide error <No Program Data Available>

In the Emby app on Android Phone the channel guide populates well with the channel numbers and most shows in the guide have description/title there.. I dont get the message at all.

Same with chrome browser connection to Emby via IP address... channel guide populates with the channel numbers and most shows in the guide have description/title and there are no messages at all.

So for all other apps I consider it to be ok... but for FireTV Cube I see the guide error

So the exact same channels at the exact same times show program data on the web app but not the Fire?

Are the same users logged in?

InIrons

OK I tried again with both usernames and its the same

They are now displaying more channel info but about half (possibly more) are displaying <No Program Data Available> on FireTV Cube.

I confirmed that on Android Phone app Emby does not have the <No Program Data Available> messages but it just displays blank instead and it seems to be the same channels.

So it seems its across platforms now...  also seems mostly locals are not displaying data and a few cable channels (ex. Oxygen)

Is it possible that there is some disconnect in the guide data?