MBT, Gamebrowser 3 and PC Games help

Sparrowlogins
Go to solution Solved by Redshirt,

Sparrowlogins

Hi all, having trawled the forums, I am still unsure of whether this is available yet or if it is something I have set up incorrectly:

I have installed MB Server and MBT ( Had set up and had same problem a builds back and ignored as PC games were not supported at the time but now on the latest dev builds for both server and MBT and trying again with Gamebrowser now I have some time )

I have installed the Gamebrowser plugin and set up my windows games and folder in the GB3 plugin area

I added my games directory to the library.

Set up my windows games as such .... servername/games/windows/gamefolder and have added a game.gbwin file to each individual game folder.

I can see each game and metadata in the games tab but when I navigate inside a game folder, there is no option to play, just the metadata for each game and poster/backdrop.

Is this due to the fact the MBT is still currently not supporting PC games, or am I doing something wrong perhaps?

If anyone knows the answer, can you please help?  

BTW - My games are in folders and not .iso files.  Do they need to be zipped or .iso to work perhaps?

Help :)

• Solution
Redshirt

MBT doesn't support PC games yet.

• Like 1