Unable to Connect to server

Mince

Hi there 

Hope you guys can help me 

For the past few days i have been trying to make a centralized db for my kodi boxes.

So i read up on a few things and i started out with docker on kodi and emby i could get docker working but not the emby container.

So i looked further and found the stand alone plugin installed the addon all good but for some reason i cant add a server.

After the installation i get the screenshots below select main server but theres no ip.

If i try to sign in and add it manually it says unable to connect to server.

Im wondering if the port isnt blocked somehow cause i cant access the web GUI either

5d4265f84a7a9_IMG_20190801_054716.jpg5d42661e1662c_IMG_20190801_054604.jpg

You can’t access the webclient at all? @@sualfred don’t you use docker? Any ideas?

Nope webclient is totally dead was thinking maybe it will only work when i specify the server.

I Completely removed docker and all containers was scared that somehow the docker install will interfere with the emby standalone addon 

sualfred

No, I don't use docker. But my coworker does without any hassle.

Edited by sualfred

You can’t access the webclient at all? @@sualfred don’t you use docker? Any ideas?

Angelblue i got it sorted.

Did a bit of reading i made the mistake of downloading the emby APP for kodi nor Emby Server.

The youtube videos i found must have been the app itself but i got it sorted thx

• Like 1