Thank You Emby

slidvendetta

slidvendetta

We have just switched over from a different media server and we are very happy with Emby. Your Live TV guide is smooth and responsive and customization is really useful. What we really enjoy is having a DVR that works. We have had so much frustration with playing in progress recordings, tuner conflicts, and weak signal prompts on the previous server. We are using the same two HDHomerun 3 tuner Primes over the same network. The only change to our system was using Emby.

It was a response I got in the other server's forums that got me to give Emby a try. What a difference after over eight years of using the other server. Keep up the good work and get some sponsorship going. You really need to spread the word around.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I would just like to repeat what the OP said.

After giving up on WMC I changed to the Live TV service from Plex after been a long time user of the media server with a lifetime sub. But the DVR has been constant trouble even when using a 3rd party EPG (SD).

Came back to the forums a couple of days ago to see what changes had been made and read the posts about setting up NextPVR as an IP source and haven't looked back since, everything is working beautifully and I'm amazed at the responsiveness of the clients on the shield TV, Windows and Android.