Set Cinema mode on a library level

crusher11

crusher11

At present you can only set it on or off for "movies" and "episodes". It'd be good to be able to set it on a per-library basis, so I could have trailers before my actual movies, but not before, say, wrestling events.

• Like 8

• 11 months later...
crusher11

I was just flicking through the settings and saw we can use tags to add additional videos. Tagging to disable cinema mode entirely would be another way of achieving the same goal, potentially.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
unisoft

I'd like ability to not have intros set for movies applying to TV Episodes (as these are usually movie based ones) and just rely on TAG for firing videos off in a folder.

In my view, the app should be updated so that TV has its own set of rules and source folders and not use the movie ones so you can have different things for movies and tv episodes.

For example, for movies I like Trailers, then "Turn off mobile phones" video, then audio codec video with countdown, then emby feature presentation video, then BBFC video displaying the rating for the film. For TV, I just want a TAG so I can fire off an ident before the tv episode with NONE of the move stuff configuration being inherited and firing off.

VantagePoint add-in gets the idea (except they've done it only for movies side at the moment and they support different types of video/bumpers etc.)

Edited by unisoft