Emny not showing "next up" or missing shows

Mangofire

Mangofire

Hi, New to this forum.

I have a remote connection to an emby server. Kodi did and initial update to get the full library. Which is great. However if I watch something on another device (phone or tablet) or additional content is added to the server, emby is not updating .... How do I do this, it must be simple.

Other things, the credentials work, within 20 seconds of losing Kodi, I get the "emby logged into xxxx". Then nothing happens.

Angelblue05

Provide your Kodi log capturing your issues

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/plugin.video.emby/wiki/how-to-report-an-issue

It should just work. Are you connected locally or remotely to your server? Are you using a reverse proxy that could be blocking the websocket connection to your server?

I'm not sure I fully understand what you are saying here.

Other things, the credentials work, within 20 seconds of losing Kodi, I get the "emby logged into xxxx". Then nothing happens.

Mangofire

Yeah - it should do, but it doesn't. 

What appears to happen is that the app (within Kodi) tries to updates itself, nothing really happens. Then I see a notification in the top right corner which tells me that I have now been logged into Emby, through Kodi.

The server that I am connecting to is a remote server and not on my local network.