ThemeVideo Backdrops Installation

solidus28
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

solidus28

Good day, everyone!  I was previously using ROC to allow the Theme Videos to play on the Chocolate Theme.  I started receiving the notification that my ROC trial had expired.  I ignored it for a while, then noticed that theme videos had gone free for all plugins, but I haven't taken the time to set that up.  So today I finally get around to it and I can't seem to figure out how to install the ThemeVideo Backdrops plugin on MBC.  When I pull it up on the Server Dashboard, it tells me to install it in the MBC Configurator, but there is no longer a way to install plugins from the MBC Configurator if I'm not mistaken.  I sure don't see an option anymore.  How can I get the plugin installed?  I already have the server side plugins and themes downloaded.  Themes show up in the web interface.  On MBC, I just get the static backdrop images, but I'm assuming that's because I'm missing this pluging.  The option is selected to show the NPV video in chocolate.  What am I missing?  Thanks in advance!

• Solution

The mbc plugin can be installed directly within mbc now (as can all other plugins). in the options area.

• Like 1

solidus28

Thanks, Luke!  For whatever reason everything clicked after you responded.  I was looking in the options area, but I was not an admin user.  When I saw notes about opening it as an admin, I thought it was referring to the Configurator and that never changed anything.  I now see the new Plugins area and it's great!  Nice being able to manage it in the 10 foot view now.  I installed it and went back out to Configurator to set it to play the backdrops.  Working like a charm just like it used to!  THank you so much!