Audio level for Movies and TV Shows in Android App vs Chrome App

Maisy

Maisy

Audio on a tablet or phone, the higher it's turned up, the more the battery drains. I don't like how the Audio works in the App, there is no APP audio like there is on the Chrome browser version of Emby. 

I can have the Chrome app Audio pulled to the highest, and then I can hear through my tablets speakers just fine with hardware audio up very little.

I have no problem with the Audio levels on Android TV, by comparison my TV has scads of volume steps up.

My Samsung devices, phone Note8 and tablet S3 have little volume step up, with headphones fine, but with using the internal speakers ... lacking in the Android Emby App ... while the browser app isn't a problem at all.

Downloading content is what I want to do, so have to use Emby App, but it's extremely displeasing to have audio level issues, so I don't download movies and shows.

I do want my hardware buttons to control audio, but to have an in-app level like the chrome browser does is key for me. (This has nothing to do with swiping gesture volume.)

• 2 weeks later...