There was an error playing the video

wraslor
Go to solution Solved by wraslor,

wraslor

Suddenly I'm getting errors trying to play video via the web client.  I click play and get There was an error playing the video.  Everything plays fine locally via mbc though.  Plex web streaming also plays fine.  I was running the beta and upgraded to the dev with the same issue.  Log is here: https://app.box.com/s/zkkcquktm18duf87oo1s

Edit via chrome 35 win 7 x64

Edited by wraslor

wraslor

Just tried playing locally and the files work fine via the web browser as long as I am on the same lan... not sure what's going on.  Only happens via wan and not on every file.

wraslor

Ok another update it seems to be something with my laptop.  On other computers via wan I can play the videos fine.  I reset chrome to default settings and now when I go to the MB web portal it directs to the login screen but all I get is the spinning loading icon and can't get any further.  Anyone have any idea what could cause this? 

Logged out of my profile on another wan computer and now same problem it tries to direct to the login screen and just spins.  Remoted in to the server at home and logged out, closed chrome and went back to the mb web portal and it auto logged me in and works fine.... I'm lost no idea what's going on here.

Edited by wraslor