Gamebrowser and PS3/Xbox360

bertbert72

bertbert72

Just wondering if there is a reason that Gamebrowser doesn't have an option for either the PS3 or Xbox 360?  I know that there isn't an emulator for these, but I don't play games via MB3 anyway.  I just use it as a catalogue and it is pretty good at that.

• 1 month later...
Casper

I would also like to have PS3 / Xbox360 supported for cataloging...

Is there a way that I can combine DOS and Windows Platforms. I would like to have just a PC platform. Reason for this is that my games are grouped into collections like Wolfenstein, and it has Dos and Windows Games

Casper

Another request, if possible.....

I added trailers to most of my games and can watch these in the Web Client, but it would be great if this can be supported within other clients too, like MBC.

53bb9fda8a4c5_Screenshot1.jpg

53bb9ffd014ec_Screenshot2.jpg

Redshirt

I would also like to have PS3 / Xbox360 supported for cataloging...

Is there a way that I can combine DOS and Windows Platforms. I would like to have just a PC platform. Reason for this is that my games are grouped into collections like Wolfenstein, and it has Dos and Windows Games

You can just classify everything as a windows game. The only difference between the two is that in MBC dos games support dosbox if present. TheGamesDB doesn't differentiate between dos/windows so metadata lookups will still work.

Casper

Thanks for the reply. I am currently doing it that way, without any problems....

53bbab7074095_Screenshot.jpg

But this would have been nice... :D

(Possible if I use an extra folder for dos games, but I like my collection in only one folder)

Edited by Casper