How to batch "mark as watched"

davesurfer

davesurfer

I just recently switched from MB2 to MBC3 and now, of course, most of my TV episodes are listed as unwatched. Besides manually hitting the asterisk and selecting "Mark as watched" on every single episode :P, how can I mass select a pile of episodes and do this? Can I use CONTROL and click with a mouse to do this?

Thanks!

buddyweiser

I believe if you use the Web interface, you can mark entire series as watched. Not sure how many series you have, but that should save you a considerable amount of time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Hit the 'clear' button on your remote or ctl-w on a keyboard at any level in MBC to mark everything under that item watched/unwatched.  Be careful - there is no un-doing it.

buddyweiser

Hit the 'clear' button on your remote or ctl-w on a keyboard at any level in MBC to mark everything under that item watched/unwatched. Be careful - there is no un-doing it.

Is there a way to do this using MBC on xbox as an extender?

Tolerant

If you are using a "remote control" for system, that is the easiest way to go when viewing an entire list of your movies for example.. easier to go back and unmark a couple then to mark 2500 movies one at a time.

Is there a way to do this using MBC on xbox as an extender?

I'm not sure.  One of the 360 guys will have to say if it is possible to bring up the context menu (* key).  If so, you can do it there.