"Upcoming On TV" Layout Change

dcxmurphy

dcxmurphy

Hi,

I noticed recently that you guys removed the list-like view of the "upcoming on TV" under specific TV shows and replaced it with posters and scrolling. This makes it a lot more confusing and makes it quite a bit harder to find specific upcoming episodes. A screenshot is attached of what I'm talking about.

Are you guys able to restore the old design (or at least give the option to switch)?

Thanks.

post-402229-0-45590200-1562489669_thumb.jpg

Options are always possible but what is more difficult? The same information is displayed.

bfir3

Kind of hard to tell from the screenshot since OP only shows one line. I know the Upcoming screen used to always display the episodes on separate lines for yesterday and each day following, similar to a TV guide. Can't tell if that is still being done based on that screenshot...

dcxmurphy

What is more difficult is just the fact that there are posters there unnecessarilly, and it's just so much simpler and easier to navigate when it's just a list, especially when your trying to identify all the episodes you want to record. The posters don't need to be there as it is all the same show anyway. Please add this option back if you get a chance :)