Won't launch anymore

jriker1

jriker1

I couldn't get into Emby thru my Xbox 360 today.  Haven't logged in for a few days.  I tried launching the web interface but got a dead page.  Closed the taskbar and killed Emby.  Couldn't get it to start.  Rebooted, still won't start. No longs on restart of the app.  No visual indicator it's launching.  No task manager content for Emby.  What I do show is what looks like an automated attempt which I really am hating to update something and failing the other day which is probably the issue.  On beta version but since I can't get into the app can't click on the link that I usually get.  Below is what I saw in the install logs:

MediaBrowser.Classic.Installer.exe Information: 0 : Installing Emby for WMC
MediaBrowser.Classic.Installer.exe Information: 0 : Attempting to retrieve latest version of MBClassic
MediaBrowser.Classic.Installer.exe Information: 0 : Found 1 versions.  Will choose latest one of Beta class
MediaBrowser.Classic.Installer.exe Information: 0 : Version is 3.0.314
MediaBrowser.Classic.Installer.exe Information: 0 : Downloading Emby for WMC version 3.0.314
MediaBrowser.Classic.Installer.exe Information: 0 : Successfully downloaded version 3.0.314
MediaBrowser.Classic.Installer.exe Information: 0 : Creating directory C:\ProgramData\MediaBrowser-Classic
MediaBrowser.Classic.Installer.exe Information: 0 : Archive is MSI installer C:\Users\syarbrou\AppData\Local\Temp\Emby\MediaBrowserClassic.msi
MediaBrowser.Classic.Installer.exe Information: 0 : Calling msi install
MediaBrowser.Classic.Installer.exe Information: 0 : Deleting Pismo install files
MediaBrowser.Classic.Installer.exe Information: 0 : Attempting to start program C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehshell.exe /nostartupanimation /entrypoint:{CE32C570-4BEC-4aeb-AD1D-CF47B91DE0B2}\{FC9ABCCC-36CB-47ac-8BAB-03E8EF5F6F22}
MediaBrowser.Classic.Installer.exe Error: 0 : Error starting program. Installation should still be valid. The system cannot find the file specified

Thoughts?

Thanks.

JR