AutoBox Collections

ab123ga
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

ab123ga

I have another issue with Box sets open before I realized there's a place here for plugin issues. I've been using Autobox sets and have seen an issue. The default states that I must have 2 movies associated with the collection to build the collection. I have collections of size 1. Since I have the other issue, I've been doing some digging and see that the collections are based on themoviedb.org collections. Example: themoviedb.org has the 2016 version of Avatar already in their collection. The movie is obviously not yet released. Because it shows Avatar and Avatar 2 (and 3) in the collection, it has assumed I have the collection, though I only have 1 and the default says 2 are required for a collection.

• Solution

What is defined on TMDb will not govern whether or not a collection is created for you.

You probably have both a 2D and 3D version of Avatar and, the change you requested in the other thread was to treat those as separate entities.  Therefore, you now have 2 items from the Avatar collection in your library.

But, there is a problem in the core with allowing two different versions of the same movie in a collection so you are still only seeing one.

The solution is to go back to the released version of the Auto Box Sets plug-in.  Just re-install it from the catalog.

ab123ga

You are correct. Each of the boxsets with one item also had a 3D version. I re-installed the plugin from the catalogue.