Library Folder Art Not Changing

Jrod696
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Jrod696

I ran the FreeNAS plugin for quite a while but several months back I switched to a windows 10 machine as the server. Before on the plugin version the Library folder images would updated every once and a while to show 4 different random poster images from the library. In the windows version I can't seem to find anywhere to set that option back up. Currently I have on the front page a library with 4 posters on it that don't even have those movies in the library any longer. Is it possible to set that feature up or manually refresh the library image?

Edited by Jrod696

• Solution

Hi there, it's resolved for the next release, but will require a one-time manual deletion of existing images. Thanks.

• Like 1

Jrod696

Hi there, it's resolved for the next release, but will require a one-time manual deletion of existing images. Thanks.

Thanks for the quick response, I guess one quick question just to finish off the thread and ask the inevitable question, after the next release what are the steps to delete the existing images?

Edited by Jrod696

You can just use the image editor tools built into the emby web interface to manually delete them. Just select edit images from the 3-dot menu on a library.

• Like 1