Duplicate TV entry after rename

negativzeroe

negativzeroe

Hello all!

Having a bit of an issue with this app, for some reason it keeps pushing duplicate episodes of Pokemon. See screenshots. This is after renaming the folder "Pokemon" to "Pokémon" \

Some troubleshooting.

I moved the entire folder out of the tvshows directory and scanned, this produced a ghost episode, also shown in screenshots. I've cleared data and had my wife (who logs into the tv) re-login.
The issue is not present on the web. I've checked the files as well and there are no duplicates or anything. This occurs on whatever episode she is on.

post-23438-0-63460600-1561680589_thumb.jpg

post-23438-0-08840700-1561680650_thumb.jpg

If you turn on "Debug Options" in the app settings and then go to each of those items in the app.  Do they have two different paths shown in the media info?

negativzeroe

If you turn on "Debug Options" in the app settings and then go to each of those items in the app. Do they have two different paths shown in the media info?

I just sent logs via send to Dev. Not sure how to view myself.

Edit video says <unknown>

post-23438-0-90703800-1561820063_thumb.jpg

Edited by negativzeroe

I just sent logs via send to Dev. Not sure how to view myself.

What was the local Emby user that was logged in?

The wife. Do I need to log on as her on the web?

The Emby user name is "The Wife"?  I need to know the user so I can find the log...

And, yes, any time we ask you to compare something in the web app, please be sure you are logged in as the same user.

Thanks.

negativzeroe

Yeah I did but it seems that it was only for the current season. Season 2 doesn't have the issue. I'll pm you the username since she decided to use her real name....