Confirm "Delete Server" action on login/select server screen

fullmental

fullmental

I'd like to see a confirmation dialog box for the "Delete" option when you select a server on this server selection page. Currently it gives you two options to connect or delete, and they are extremely close to each other, particularly when working on a touch screen device. If you hit the delete button by accident, it does not ask for a confirmation, it just happily deletes your server connection with no option to undo.

This morning while on a weekend road trip, I accidentally tapped the "Delete" button while I was trying to sign in from my tablet (I blame a bump in the road that hit at exactly the wrong time), and the server naturally disappeared. I had to spend quite a while figuring out how to do an SSH-tunnel into my home network from my android device so I could sign in locally and re-establish the connection to my Emby Connect account. Now, there may have been an easier way to do this, but it was all I could think of while on the road. Realistically, I don't expect all Emby users would have the technical knowledge or foresight to set something like that up to get reconnected, so it is feasible someone else may have just been stuck without their server due to a simple misclick or mistap!

Edited by fullmental
  • Like 1

Hi, yes you're right, it makes sense. We'll add this. Thanks for the feedback.