CoverArt - Feature Request

horstepipe

horstepipe

Hey

CoverArt offers the option to add custom indicator overlays. Unfortunately you‘re limited to set it up on specific conditions (e.g. 3D, subtitles...)

What I‘d like to do is way simpler. I just want to add my overlay on all covers of that CA profle.

Unfortunately this simple task is not doable at the moment, would you mind to add this feature?

Best regards

Edited by horstepipe
  • Like 1

Create a feature request and see how many of your brethren you can get to support it.

Thanks.

monkeyslapper

Hey there Fellow Emby Users!

Cover Art feture I would like to add, would stamp a boxset series that has ended/finished. Also would like to have something that would show renewed/release date/counter on it as well? 

Thanks

Monkeyslapper

• Like 1

would stamp a boxset series that has ended/finished.

What is "ended" or "finished" in the context of a box set?

monkeyslapper

What i was thinking,  Boxset would show ended. Meaning no additional season epsiode coming. When there is a new season it would show you next Date of the new season coming out. Hope that make sense??

Monkeyslapper

What i was thinking,  Boxset would show ended. Meaning no additional season epsiode coming. When there is a new season it would show you next Date of the new season coming out. Hope that make sense??

Monkeyslapper

Sorry, no that doesn't make sense in the context of a collection - which could consist of anything and doesn't have "seasons"... 

Spaceboy

Sorry, no that doesn't make sense in the context of a collection - which could consist of anything and doesn't have "seasons"...

i think when he says boxset he just means series. At no point does he use the word colle tion Edited by Spaceboy

monkeyslapper

i think when he says boxset he just means series. At no point does he use the word colle tion

YES! thank you Spaceboy! I am referring to the tv series not a movie boxset. Sorry for the confusion. 

YES! thank you Spaceboy! I am referring to the tv series not a movie boxset. Sorry for the confusion. 

Okay, well this would not really be a feature for CoverArt as you don't want to have to re-build these covers that often.

Our apps should already show you upcoming and missing episodes if you enable those options.