Cinema Mode internet trailer issue

hstamas

hstamas

Finally got Cinema Mode working on my system. Works well except for the fact that it’s only choosing from 2 different trailers before the movie no matter the settings I have set.

If I have both the trailer plugin and the Cinema Mode plugin set to play new and upcoming movies only and then rescan my library as instructed the trailers are still only playing one of 2 different ones (in my case Back to the Future & Batman Begins) no matter what.

Strangely, these 2 trailers just so happen to be videos I recently added to my library.

So again, no matter how I have the 2 plugins configured, with just internet trailers enabled all I get is Back to the Future and Batman Begins.

Log attached.

Log.txt

hstamas

As an experiment I increased the number of trailers to play form 1 to 3. All 3 trailers were Back to the Future (3 different ones).

Weird that it’s stuck on that one movie?

hstamas

That's probably all that is similar to the movie you are playing.

I just tried playing An American Werewolf in London @@Luke and the trailer it chose was Back to the Future.

Again I only have “new and upcoming...” chosen as a trailer optional well so if I’m understanding it correctly it should not be selecting a 30 year old movie?

Logs didn’t show anything unusual?

hstamas

So is this considered an issue that might be looked into @@Luke? I can’t imagine this is the intended behavior?

I chose quite a few more movies as a test, all different genres and it either played no trailer at all or it played Back to the Future.

Edited by hstamas