Cant access media browser server

cinetici

Morgian

My problem is solved (inability to access the server from a web browser, even though the icon loads in the tray bar): I simply checked the box "run as administrator" in the server properties, and suddenly it works. Unchecking again yields the same problem as before. Of note, enabling or disabling UAC does not change this behavior. Now I face a secondary problem though: the server now does not want anymore to automatically start at windows boot, but it is a minor issue.

• 1 year later...
Mazter Jedi

Same thing here. As soon as I ran the server as administrator, I was able to log in again. Ive been running MB/Emby for years and have never had to do that. I couldnt even log in locally. Strange, as soon as I started it as administrator, I had a prompt to install Visual Studio. Now i can log in locally, but I still cant login from Chrome, the page times out, but nothing has changed....

Edited by Mazter Jedi

Same thing here. As soon as I ran the server as administrator, I was able to log in again. Ive been running MB/Emby for years and have never had to do that. I couldnt even log in locally. Strange, as soon as I started it as administrator, I had a prompt to install Visual Studio. Now i can log in locally, but I still cant login from Chrome, the page times out, but nothing has changed....

We're happy to help, but please see how to report a problem. Thanks.