The channels screen on non-sanctioned Androit TV unconfigured.

Elezier

Elezier

When I installed Live TV on my server, I noticed that the TV channels on android tv screen were disproportionate. the images are not centered and large. and the TV guide does not display the channel logos. I could figure it out. being that in smartphones and Navigators are perfect.

Elezier

I would just like to know if it will have any version of the emby for android Tv fixing this. The images of the channel logos are disproportionate in the emby for android TV. The programming guide does not display the channel pictures.

MRobi

I would just like to know if it will have any version of the emby for android Tv fixing this. The images of the channel logos are disproportionate in the emby for android TV. The programming guide does not display the channel pictures.

What are you using for an Android TV device? Is it an official version of Android TV (IE: NVidia Shield, Mi Box) or is it one of the plethora of other Android boxes that aren't officially sanctioned by Google.

I ask because there have been known to be a number of these other devices where the position of some things in Emby are slightly out of whack. It's because they are unofficial versions of Android and all coded slightly different which effects the way it displays some apps. This is not just an Emby problem.

Elezier

I use my box, but also other versions. Like TX3. MXQ ...

I'll send a photo of the guide cutting the channels. It takes the numbering at the end of the link. It would just be the names of the channels.

Example of a channel link: http://tv.xxxxxxxxx.me:80/emby/xxxxxxxxx/36929 it picks up the emby for android TV version that numbering at the end of the link. Already on the computer and the Android version, this does not happen.

WhatsApp_Image_2019-06-11_at_12.07.09.jp

Edited by Elezier

Okay, yes this is an issue with those off-brand boxes not reporting their DPI properly for a TV device so scaling is not proper in some of the screens.

Can you give me an exact model of one of the devices with this problem?

Okay, there could be other issues but I believe your guide display issue will be fixed in the next release of the app.

Can you show me a screen shot of the channels screen you were talking about?

Elezier

I will send the photos of the channels in the TV box and in the computer.

TV BOX: as you can see the logos are cut and very large

tvbox1.jpeg?1560270518

Computer: caomputador_2.PNG?1560270647

Hi.  Did you enable horizontal scrolling on that screen?  If so, can you try disabling it?

Elezier

This is disabled, but I have already tried to mark it and change the size and format of the images. But it was not cool.

pünktchen

Okay, there could be other issues but I believe your guide display issue will be fixed in the next release of the app.

Stable or Beta?

Okay, this should be improved in the next release of the app as well.

Stable or Beta?

Well, both...