iOS app update?

DigitalFool

mediacowboy

I think I saw on another thread he said there still was any news. In fact it was the amazon fire thread

MrFlibbles

What's this I see? :)

5397e5306867a_MB3ipad.png

Looks like the blog post was removed that this links to. Presumably to allow the Windows 8.1 new release to have the lime light for a while.

Sorry if this was supposed to stay hidden but I am very excited :)

• Like 1

darwindeeds

I made the post to be removed later, the app was live in the app store but we noticed a critical issue (my server was hardcoded in the server list, apple wouldn't have liked it, it would could turn out to copyright violation/piracy issue). So we had to pull it out of the Appstore to fix that. We have submitted an update, hopefully the update will be approved soon. 

We apologize for the further delay, but it won't be long!

Edited by darwindeeds
  • Like 4

MrFlibbles

So close!

Well done to pick that up before it entered "the wild" :)

Tharnax

So close, but good catch. We wouldn't have wanted the app banned from the App Store for such a small item. You might want to remove/hide the Announcement post when you have a moment. I was all too excited to get the app and couldn't figure out why the link wasn't working. With the post above, now I know why.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

darwindeeds

The update review process should be faster and the post was removed within couple of minutes but the announcement probably went all the servers via notifications :(

I wonder how many downloaded it before I pull it from the store. Probably not a lot.

• Like 1

Tharnax

I wonder how many downloaded it before I pull it from the store. Probably not a lot.

Unfortunately, I missed it!  It would have been nice to have another source to stream from.  :ph34r:

kreeturez

I made the post to be removed later, the app was live in the app store but we noticed a critical issue (my server was hardcoded in the server list, apple wouldn't have liked it, it would could turn out to copyright violation/piracy issue). So we had to pull it out of the Appstore to fix that. We have submitted an update, hopefully the update will be approved soon.

So Apple spent weeks 'reviewing' it yet managed to miss something so obvious!? Makes me wonder what they were ACTUALLY doing all this time ;-)

Can't wait till it's back!!

Mfusick

Is there a "sync" feature planned ?   Sync of local content is easily worth $5 IMO.   Charge for it and make some $$,  but by all means please include it.   

bob808

Not at the current version but plans are there to include this in the future.

This is where things get really interesting... potentially sunset some HTPCs and use the ipad and chromecast around the house...  happy to wait a bit for that as the UI for this will be crucial so no point rushing something just to include it.

Cheesegeezer

Sorry, its my fault for noticing this but so glad we caught it before it went viral!!!

You guys are gonna love the app, the layout, the UI and the features. ;)

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

Does it do live TV?

Not at the current version but plans are there to include this in the future.