Sync not working

Ninko

Ninko

Hi,

I'm trying to sync a playlist to my android phone but it only ever gets as far as saying, ready to transfer.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

darkassassin07

Currently downloading to external storage on certain devices is not functioning properly. It's a known issue that's being worked on.

In the mean time you will have to make sure the option 'download location' in the settings of your android app is set to 'internal storage', then remove and restart your downloads.

Ninko

Hi darkassassin07,

Just tried that, still just says, ready to transfer...

Now that you've made that change, please try cancelling the existing downloads and creating them again. Please see if that helps. Thanks.

Ninko

Yeah, I deleted the sync task, set it up again, gave it a minute then went to get the log.

I've done it again with another log file.

Log.txt

Ninko

Turns out it would only work when connected to WiFi even though I had unselected the, only when on WiFi option.

Don't know if that is a bug or something?

Turns out it would only work when connected to WiFi even though I had unselected the, only when on WiFi option.

Don't know if that is a bug or something?

How did you determine this?

Ninko

Well everything I had tried I was on my mobile connection, then when I got hone and connected to my WiFi it suddenly worked without me doing a thing.