Kinderprofil geht nicht !

black0r

black0r

Sure I can try - yes I have 2 Databases in Emby overall. Movies and Serien behing that are a few Shares- I just

Kids has access (under emby profile) Zugang -> Bibliothekenzugriff -> Movies -> Filme/Kids (not Filme/HD Filme and not Filme/SD Filme)

also the "Kindersicherung" is set to FSK-6 and "Blockiere Inhalte mit keiner oder nicht erkannter Altersfreigabe:" Filme, Trailer & TV Serien"

Maybe my settings and thinging of how it works is not correct ?

pünktchen

Sure I can try - yes I have 2 Databases in Emby overall. Movies and Serien behing that are a few Shares- I just Kids has access (under emby profile) Zugang -> Bibliothekenzugriff -> Movies -> Filme/Kids (not Filme/HD Filme and not Filme/SD Filme)also the "Kindersicherung" is set to FSK-6 and "Blockiere Inhalte mit keiner oder nicht erkannter Altersfreigabe:" Filme, Trailer & TV Serien"Maybe my settings and thinging of how it works is not correct ?

Die Vermutung von Angelblue05 ist, dass deine beiden Kodi Profile ein und dieselbe Kodi Datenbank nutzen. Deshalb sollst du in Kodi noch einmal ein neues Profil anlegen und Obacht geben, dass du dabei keine Einstellungen vom Kodi Master Profil übernimmst!

821px-Estuary_Profiles_Adding_Profile_4.

703px-Estuary_Profiles_Adding_Profile_5.

Edited by pünktchen

Angelblue05

@@black0r

Keep me posted. This is just to test, because the normal behavior is that you have your library in one profile, and a separate library for another user in a different profile. One should not change the other at all.

Creating a new kodi profile and sync your kids profile to it and then move to the master profile and see if it has changed. Hopefully, it hasn't.

Edited by Angelblue05