Setting up viewing genres?

alienseeker

alienseeker

When creating different viewing genres (TV Shows, Documentaries, etc...) in the Media Library I find that I cannot move them once they have been created. In MB2 I could either arrow up or down and move them to where ever I wanted them. This does not matter so much on my bedroom HTPC since I only have a few genres to begin with, but on my Home Theater room PC I have many genres on many drives with over 2000 movies. So if I wanted to move a genre, the only way right now would be to delete it and start all over again. Is this something that will be changed and corrected in the near future?

How long are the free trials on the themes? I thought that I read 14 days. I downloaded some last night to try out and today they already say that the trial period is over.

Thank you for you help!

Edited by alienseeker

Just so our terminology is clear - what you are talking about are Media Folders.  "Genre" means something else entirely in the system.  Just so we're talking about apples...

To change the order in which these media folders appear in any given interface, simply go to the metadata manager/web editor, edit the media folder and change the sort name to something that will make it sort in the order you wish.

We will eventually get a better interface for doing this but that will do it now.