Disable Seasons for TV Shows

TopSideControl
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

TopSideControl

I saw a thread about this but I'm unsure if it was implemented. I dont keep any of the TV shows I download once watched, so I have no need for season folders. Each show will only have the latest 2 episodes at most (unless its a streaming show and the entire season is there) and that's it. Is there a watch to disable the season folder on emby? I've removed the season folder from the folder strucure itself but emby still displays it on the web portal. 

TopSideControl

When I login to the series I see the following. But my folder structure is as follows. 

D:\TVShows\Billions\filename.mkv

Is there a way to just show the episodes? 

5cebd4e4a3bc0_Annotation20190527131515.p

• Solution

Hi, no, we currently don't have any options for that, but it's something we've talked about and is possible for the future. thanks,

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
bblackmoor

I know a few years have passed, but I would like this, as well. I don't need or want Emby to do any detective work on my video files. Just browse them, show their embedded metadata, and play them. So a toggle to bypass all of that (to me) extraneous processing would be a welcome gift.

P.S. I want to be super clear: it's amazing work. I just have no need for it.

Edited by bblackmoor

pwhodges

Have you tried selecting folder view?  You can even make it default by editing the home page settings for the user.

Paul