Suicide Squad in wrong collection

jriker1

jriker1

Probably shouldn't be in any collection, but is there a reason that the movie Suicide Squad got put into the Man of Steel collection?  Happened with the AutoBoxSet plugin.

Thanks

JR

chef

Because of Batman.

Thetmdb has it issued into man of steel because Superman fought Batman (Batfleck) and Batman fought dead eye and the joker in that movie. DCEU. Of course that had all changed again.

You may also find Wonderwomen in That collection as well as Aquaman, and also Shaazam

You can remove the movie from the collection by selecting it and remove or delete from collection.

Edited by chef

jriker1

Thanks Happy2Play.  That was the problem.  How it got set with that is beyond me.  Isn't the metadata refresh job supposed to clean these things up?  I cleared the id for the collection for it, but also did a metadata refresh and it now points to the right collection or potential future collection.

Thanks.

JR

jriker1

That didn't work.  It just linked back to it again.  Not sure what DB it's getting it from as I'm not seeing it.

What's even more odd is the movie collection id is 531242 which goes to a Suicide Squad Collection but it's back in the Man of Steel Collection.  The collection id on Man of Steel is 209131.

JR

Edited by jriker1

Happy2Play

That didn't work.  It just linked back to it again.  Not sure what DB it's getting it from as I'm not seeing it.

What's even more odd is the movie collection id is 531242 which goes to a Suicide Squad Collection but it's back in the Man of Steel Collection.  The collection id on Man of Steel is 209131.

JR

Have you tried removing the movie from the collection as it would appear the collection.xml is not being updated with the change.