Metadata Manager Not fully Populating

JohnnyM
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

JohnnyM

I just noticed if I go into Metadata Manager most of the metadata is not showing in the frame

5ce0434836cf7_MetadataManager.jpg

If I load the web client, click on the ... menu and select Edit the Editor is fully loaded

5ce043ba69b52_webClientEditor.jpg

I'm only showing partial screens but the Metadata manager show no genres and the web client editor is complete.

The nfo file shows the data that is in the web client editor.

I do not know when this started

• Solution

Hi, because you've selected the folder, try drilling down and selecting the video. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

• Like 1

Happy2Play

The migration to V4 applied this additional layer in the Metadata Manager.  You will not see this on new libraries, and there is a hidden switch you can adjust but it will force rebuild the library/libraries.

With 4.1, if you're willing to remove your movie library and re-add it, then you won't get the extra folder layers anymore. You'd have to remove it, run a full scan, then add it back. It's not necessary though as the folder layers will not cause any problem, only if you want to.

JohnnyM

Thanks for the info. I didn't realize that another layer had been added but I can deal with it as it stands.

You guys are still doing a great job.

JohnnyM